Hong Kong Securities
- Custodian Account (P A/C)
- Margin Account (M A/C)
- Happy Kid securities sub-account (provided for account holders whose children is under the age of 18; account holders must first obtain a Master Securities Account when opening a Happy Kid securities sub-account.)
Stock Options Account
Futures and Options Account
Global Securities Margin Account (M A/C)
Global Futures and Options
Note: The above services can be performed via Internet or phone
In general situation, you can. Please visit any of our branches in person and bring along the ID document of your nationality, passport and address proof dated within the latest 3 months. For online and mail application, please deposit HK$10,000 to Chief with your personal bank account in Hong Kong and send cheque with HK$ 10,000 by mail for identity verification.
It is completely free to open accounts at CHIEF. We do not impose custody fee, dormant account fee and minimum balance requirement. Customers are not required to deposit money for maintaining the account. After deposit money into the account, customers can trade immediately.
Phone and online banking
Self-service Cheque Deposit Services
Payment in person through CHIEF Branches
HK Stocks "Sub-Account" Services
>> Bank Account Details
Please keep the deposit slip after depositing to a designated bank in case further confirmation is needed. Please avoid depositing integer (e.g. $10,000, $20,000). Unique deposit amount is suggested in order to shorten funds verification. (e.g. $10,001.29, $20,123.46) Customer with any integral deposit is required to provide deposit receipt.
- For Securities Account, please inform us by using "Deposit" function in "Funds" of Chief Trader mobile app or "Cash Voucher" of Top Trader;
- For HK Futures Account, please inform us by using "Deposit" function in "Customer Service" of SP Trader Pro HD mobile app or SP Trader;
- "Easy Deposit Confirmation" on CHIEF Website
- Call branches or Deposit/Withdrawal Hotline at (852) 2500 9180 or Customer Support Centre at (852) 2500 9199 .
- Email relevant deposit information (Account name, account number and deposit slip) to email@example.com
Chief Trader/ Top Trader/ Speed / ChiefEasy:
Press here or reset your password on the login page of the trading platform. For security reason, all registered devices will be deregistered after resetting password. Please register your device again. The account holder can also call Customer Support Centre at (852) 2500 9199 to reset password.
Please call our branches or Futures Hotline at (852) 2500 9128 or Customer Support Hotline at (852) 2500 9199 to reset the password.
- We entrust more than one telecommunications operator to send mobile verification code for us. If you do not receive any mobile verification code, please try again after five minutes. If you still do not receive the code, please call our Customer Support Centre at (852) 2500 9199 .
- If the registered phone number is not a local number, please ensure that you choose the correct district number.
Starting from 27th April 2018, SFC requires all online trading system to implement two-factor authentication as. Please make sure you complete the registration before logging in. Please provide the following information correctly when you register.
- Account number
- Login password
- The first 3 numeric digits of your ID card number
- Registered phone number
If there are changes of above information, please notify our staff."Chief Trader" 2FA Registration Video
Windows 7 – In the menu, search for "Computer", right click "Properties".
Windows 10 – Choose "Menu", press the gear icon. Choose "System" after new window pop up, then choose "About"
If the interface of the real-time stock quote shows blank page, please check if the JAVA has been updated. The real-time stock quote may not support newest version of Java. Please refer to the following instructions for download the right version of Java for your computer.
Please check which time zone for your computer. The garbled code will appear if the time zone is not Hong Kong.
Please choose "Control Panel" in your computer, then choose "Time, Language and District". Change your time zone to Hong Kong and restart "SP Trader".