Low commission and easy to trade
NO minimum brokerage that help you save the transaction fee and accumulate wealth for your children.
Plan early to accumulate wealth
utilize compound interest to bring higher returns and prepare for expensive education fee and purchasing home.
Individual account for easy managing
An independent sub-account. Customers can open maximum of 3 individual accounts for their Children. It is easier to identify and manage.
Monthly Investment Plan to grasp the investment opportunities
Regular contributions to capture potential growth without much worrying about catching market highs and lows because of "Dollar Cost Averaging".
- Stock Monthly Investment plan minimum commission half price offer will maintain until December of the year when client’s children attain age 18.
- Purchasing securities through Happy Kid securities subaccount will be exempted within 30 calendar days after the first day of Lunar New Year ("Promotion Period"). The upper limit commission exemption is HK$300. The exempted commissions will be rebated into related account within 30 calendar days after the Promotion period. Selling securities will be charged normally. The offer will only be maintained until the Promotion Period in the Lunar New Year when children of clients attaining age 18.
- CHIEF will provide one free securities transfer offer from Master Securities Account to Happy Kid securities sub-account for each successfully opened Happy Kid securities sub-account within 30 days after opening of the account. After that, all the services will be charged normally.
- When the children of the clients attained age 18, Clients can transfer the securities from the Happy Kid securities sub-account to the account of their children opened at CHIEF. CHIEF will provide one time offer which exempts both sides of commissions, other trading fees (e.g. stamp duty, SFC Transaction Levy, HKEX Trading Fee and CCASS Stock Settlement Fee) should be charged normally.
- Happy Kid securities sub-account is not trust account. In any case, the Master Securities Account holder must be treated as, for all intents and purposes the holder and ultimate beneficial owner of the Happy Kid securities sub-account.
- CHIEF reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate this service and to amend the relevant terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice. In case of any dispute(s), the decision of CHIEF shall be final.